NEW GENERATION FUEL-INJECTION SYSTEM
The DF20A, 15A and 9.9B hold claim to being the world's first battery-less electronic fuel injection four-strokes in each of their power classes. Using all-new fuel injection system components designed smaller and lighter than those found in any previous system, Suzuki engineers succeeded in creating the lightest four-stroke in the 14.7kW (20PS)/11.0kW (15PS) class. And adding Suzuki's proven Lean Burn Control technology to their design, these outboards deliver remarkable fuel economy and reduced emissions throughout their operating range.
Suzuki four strokes are rightly famous for their fuel efficiency and technology that lets you go further, for less.
POWER TILT MODELS AVAILABLE
In addition to the DF20A/15A/9.9B, Suzuki's portable lineup also includes four power tilt models which are the DF20AT and 9.9BT remote control models, and the DF20ATH and 15ATH tiller handle models.
CLEANER, MORE EFFICIENT OPERATION
Suzuki utilizes a number of its advanced technologies to deliver cleaner, more efficient operation that conforms to the Recreational Craft Directive (RCD) – Directive 2003/44EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, and has received three-star ratings from the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- First outboards in the 14.7kW (20PS), 11.0kW (15PS) and 7.3kW (9.9PS) class equipped with a battery-less fuel injection system.
- Suzuki's Lean Burn Control system delivers outstanding fuel economy.
- Easy start recoil starter offers reduced effort and quicker starts.
- Among outboards equipped with remote control and power tilt, the 52.5kg DF20AT S-Shaft model is the lightest in its power class.*
- Power tilt models also available. (DF20AT/9.9BT/20ATH/15ATH)
* According to in-house investigations as of July 2013.
7 års garanti på Suzuki utombordsmotorer. Vår nya garanti innebär ett bekymmersfritt ägande och trygghet för dig som kund. Många yrkesanvändare såsom t.ex. fiskeguider och ribcharterföretag, väljer Suzuki utombordare på grund av driftsäkerheten och prestandan.